New Project: Panchshil Towers, Another Name of Luxury
Panchshil is a leading multi-asset class Real Estate Development company. Their business offerings are from Finest Condominiums, Luxury Residences, Luxury Villas to Integrated Workspaces, IT & Technology Parks Serviced Residences, Luxury Hotels and Resorts and many more.
Panchshil Towers is residential project by Panchshil. You can say it is another name of the luxury living. Nearly 100 meters tall,Panchshil Towers is unimaginably closer to heaven. A reflection of modern architecture, it is designed for modern living and infer lifestyles. Located in Kharadi Annex, Panchshil Towers is spread over seventeen acres offering stunning views of Pune’s urban-scape.
- 17 acres. 9 towers. 34 floors.
- 3-bedroom & 4-bedroom apartments in typical and simplex.
- Trendy 3-level penthouses and limited 5-bedroom podium-level villas.
- Sizes from 3,000 – 6,000 sq. ft. (approx.)
- Centrally air-conditioned apartments with VRV cooling.
- All residences with exterior viewing decks.
- World-class clubhouse with pool, playground & amphitheatre.
- Residences with user-friendly features for physically challenged and elderly citizens.
- Nearly 50% of total open area landscaped. Water features, lawn, promenades and vehicle-free avenues.
- Close to EON Free Zone, World Trade Center Pune, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Ranjangaon MIDC and Wagholi.
- 7 minutes from Kalyani Nagar & Koregaon Park
- Landscape cover usable outdoor spaces accounting for nearly 50% of open space. Re-zoned contours and landforms serve the needs of a holistic lifestyle.
Panchshil Towers will meet your all requirements by providing ultra luxury amenities and specifications. This is the under construction ongoing project which is commonly know for its luxurious offerings to home buyers.
Panchshil Towers offering you:-
Defines the towering presence of Panchshil Towers.
In the neighborhood:
- Kharadi Knowledge Park MIDC
- EON Free Zone
- Magarpatta City
- Ranjangaon MIDC
- Radisson Blu
- Central Park
- Columbia Asia
- Amanora Park Centre
Category : Flatons Advisors Blog